By Abigail Morin | email@example.com
Individuals can now nominate Radford University staff and faculty for distinguished awards, according to an email sent out by Radford University Oct. 30.
The following awards are available for nomination:
- The Donald N. Dedmon Distinguished Teaching Professor Award,
- The Distinguished Creative Scholar Award,
- The Distinguished Service Award,
- The Distinguished Faculty Advising Award,
- The Anna Lee Stewart Award for Contributions to Faculty Development,
- And The Award for Administrative and Professional Excellence.
To be eligible for the distinguished awards, nominees must be full-time teachers or research faculty members.
“All administrative and professional faculty members are eligible for The Award for Administrative and Professional Excellence,” the email said. As well, “all staff and faculty members are qualified for The Anna Lee Stewart Award.”
Individuals must submit their nominations by Monday, Dec. 14, at 5 p.m.
- New Religion Course Added to 2021 Spring Semester Course Catalog - November 11, 2020
- Nominate Your Favorite Faculty and Staff This Award Season - November 3, 2020
- SGA Symptom Tracking Prizes - October 28, 2020