Last Updated on
16 oz. medium size pasta shells
(4) 5 oz. cans of chunk light tuna in water, drained
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup buttermilk ranch dressing
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp crushed red pepper
1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
2 large celery sticks, finely chopped.
Prep time: about 10 minutes, Cook time: 10 minutes, Servings: about 10-12
1. Finely chop two large celery sticks. Set aside
2. In a medium size bowl, separate the chunks of tuna with a fork so that all pieces are small and easy to mix.
3. In the same bowl, mix the tuna, mayonnaise, ranch dressing, garlic powder, black powder, crushed red pepper, and Italian seasoning.
4. In a large pot filled with ¾ boiling water, cook the pasta shells on high for about 10 minutes.
5. Remove the pasta shells from the heat and drain.
6. Pour the shells back into the pot.
7. Scoop the tuna mixture onto the shells.
8. Stir the shells and tuna together so that all shells are covered evenly.
9. Add the celery and toss lightly so that all pieces are distributed evenly.
10. Serve, eat and enjoy!
- Saxophonist astonishes crowd during senior recital - January 29, 2013
- Update your wardrobe on a budget - January 29, 2013
- Classics Corner: American hip-hop duo reintroduces funkadelic style - January 29, 2013