Last Updated on
– (1) 13 oz. can chunk chicken breast in water
– 1/3 cup mayonnaise
– 1 tbsp buttermilk ranch dressing
– Dash of ground black pepper
– Dash of dried basil leaves
– 1/8 cup of dried cranberries
– Loaf of fresh french bread
– Yogurt butter
– Dash of garlic powder
– Fresh shredded parmesan cheese
– 1 Large celery stick, diced
Prep time: about 15 minutes, Cook time: 10 minutes, Servings: about 14
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Drain the chicken and separate the chunks with a fork.
3. Combine the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, basil, ground black pepper with the chicken. Make sure that it is all evenly mixed.
4. Stir in celery and cranberries
5. Slice the French bread into slices.
6. Spread the yogurt butter lightly over each piece and sprinkle with garlic powder.
7. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over each piece.
8. Place desired amount of chicken mixture over two of the parmesan topped bread slices.
9. Bake the sandwich for 10 minutes.
10. When the sandwich is done baking, remove carefully and let cool for two minutes.
11. Serve, enjoy!